What is TYVEK(DUPONT)?
1. Lightweight and durable, it is a lightweight material that makes it great for use in envelopes and packaging, because it's easier to ship and movemedical packaging
2. Like paper, with the same coloring and texture. It can even be written on
3. Not tear apart
What's advantage of Tyvek Packaging bags?
1) Excellent bacteria resistance and puncture resistant.
2) Triple seal construction for dependable sealing.
3) Clear sterilization indicators for EO and STEAM.
4) Minimal printing on papers to ensure product integrity.
5) Clean peeling of film from paper
6) Extra peel off indicator on pouch flap.
7) Precision designed and printed for accurate folding.
8) Thumb notches for ease of opening.
9)Corner tack seals which prevent curling.
Tyvek Packaging Sterilization Rolls are made by a certified peelable neutral and transparent plastic material coming from a special layer of polyester andpolyethylene and by the certified material called TYVEK® with registered trade mark in sole agency from the company DuPontTM.It widely applied in apply to hospital, dental supply ,nail & beauty supply ,tattoo & piercing supply, and etc. It widely applied in apply to hospital, dental supply ,nail & beauty supply ,tattoo & piercing supply, and etc.
|Gurley Method's air|
|Characters||1.Preventing microbial penetration|
2.Reducing the danger of the failure
3. Compatible with many sterilization processes
4.Reducing the risk of pollution of the equipment.
5.Ideal packaging material for smaller medical instruments (e.g. syringes) and fillet products.
6.It is thin than 1073B.